- Herein we propose to extend the migration end date from the initially selected Oct 10, 2021 to May 10, 2022 in order to match the end date better to the project timeline as understood by the community after additional information from the Core Team.
- As additional information regarding the general project timeline became available as part of the follow up discussion to the initial VIP-4 proposal the desire to consider an extension was expressed by the community. As such this amendment is being proposed to give voice to that consideration.
- If approved, 2 weeks prior to May 10, 2022 the “announceMigrationEnd” will be called by the treasury signaling 2 more weeks before migration is ended. On May 10, 2022 the treasury will call “closeMigration” ending the migration period for the migration contract. As that point migration will be closed per the contract implementation and all remaining unmigrated VRN will be claimed by the treasury as treasury funds. Users will not be able to claim VRN from the treasury once migration has ended.
Remaining VRN Use Decition:
- Prior to April 15, 2022 the community shall, through the standard proposal and voting process, decide on the use of unmigrated VRN.
- Execute proposal, extend migration end date to May 10, 2022
- Do not execute proposal, end date shall remain Oct 10, 2021